Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Get sick easily?


You found yourself susceptible to ill or disease? Are you easily get influenza or have been hospitalized yearly because of some disease? I used to be in that condition when i was in junior high school. That time , I have been hospitalized yearly for two or three years because of dengue fever. My family and I felt that I was very susceptible to disease at that time. For me and my family it was a rough time because, beside I have to suffer from the illness, the cost for medical treatment to cure my disease is very expensive. But after I enter senior high school my health condition is getting better and better. That is because I realized that those bad health condition of me could worry my family and myself and i struggle to keep my health in good condition. If you had the same condition like me in the past, I have some experiences and advices to share to you.

First, to keep you healthy and away from disease, you have to manage your diet well. By eat regularly and eat hygiene and nutritious food, it is enough to get away your body  from illness. I know it is hard to have your meal regularly because of certain reason like your full activity so you don't have time to have some meal. Me myself still can't keep my meal regularly , but maybe if you provide yourself with some snacks in your bag, you can minimize this matter. This is very important to keep you healthy because food is the supply of your nutrition to and nutrition can improve your immune well. Besides from food you can add nutrition from other supply like food supplement or vitamin like i always consume everyday up to now and don't forget to consume enough water every day. Second is to have enough sleep. Sleep is important because sleep keeps you fresh every day to do your activity. If you not have enough sleep your body will easily to get tired and that is the time the disease could attack your body. The average time of sleep is about 8 hours a day. Avoid to stay up late! it was and effective way to have enough sleep and your will be away from sickness.

The third one is having a regular sports to keep your body fit. When i was in junior high school, i didn't do exercise regularly and that made my body weak. In senior high school, i join a club that like to have outdoor activity like hiking, climbing, rafting and many else. In my country it's called 'pecinta alam'. Because of the harsh environment in the outdoor, i have to strengthen my body by doing some sports like running, push up , sit up and many else. Because of joining that club i came to have sports habit. It makes my body stronger and could fight back the disease that attacks me. You don't have to join 'pecinta alam' to become more healthy but have a sports habit is very important to keep your health condition good. Three times a week, that's enough to keep your body healthy.

That was the last advice from me. I think those all was a general treatment to prevent your body from ill. I hope my writing will be help you to have a healthy body so you couldn't infected by disease easily. Last words from me, to prevent your body from disease is way lot cheaper than to cure your body from disease. That's all from me, Thank you for reading . sfbe

No comments:

Post a Comment