Tuesday, September 18, 2012

introduction

Hello universe , this is my first post in my first new blog. My name is Siraragi Banta or you can call me agi , i'm student of Civil and Environment Engineering Faculty ITB. The reason I created this blog because my Academic Writing Lecturer told to make a blog and make a writing in it. Actually I don't like to writing in English, but because I entered academic writing class so i have to write in English frequently to fulfill my lecturer's assignment for me. I like to play guitar so much , that's the cause i chosen agionguitar for my blog address. For the future, i will write here monthly to fulfill my assignments . I hope my writing will be good and useful for anyone that read it. I think this is the end of my first post in my blog. Thank you for reading, sorry for bad english.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Agi try to grammatically-right write. Don't forget to place a comma immediately after the designated word. Good start anyway...

    ReplyDelete